Interested in learning more about Adirondack Great Camps? Then take a stroll around the grounds of National Historic Landmark Great Camp Sagamore. If the walls could talk, they would probably tell one incredible historical story. Great Camp Sagamore is a 27 building complex, once owned by the Vanderbilts, that offers some of the best tours in the Adirondacks. From walking to birding you'll be in the center of history with every step. A truly unique Adirondacks lodging opportunity can be found at Great Camp Sagamore's Grands Camp session (grandparent and grandchild). Book a relaxing Adirondack weekend getaway, retreat, or family reunion anytime from Memorial Day until mid-October.
Tours of Great Camp Sagamore happen regularly from May to October. See the official website for more details.
Events At Great Camp Sagamore:
- Memorial Day Volunteer Work Weekend
- Fly Fishing Week
- Sagamore Trails Weekend
- Hamilton County Birding Festival
- Women's Fly Fishing Weekend
- Black Fly Challenge Weekend
- Simply Sagamore Weekend
- Art in the Adirondacks, Painting Workshops
- Craft Brewers Weekend
- Digital Photography for Beginner/Intermediate level
- Grandparents & Grandchildren Camp Adventure
- Vanderbilt Weekend
- Annual Gala
Check out the official Great Camp Sagamore websites for dates & times of all events.