Erected in 1905 by Russian Jewish immigrants, Beth Joseph was the first synagogue built in the Adirondacks and from 1910 to 1924 it served 36 families. The synagogue has been restored and now offers both services and a museum which houses artifacts that perpetuate the memory of the people and industry in Tupper Lake. Special Events: Art exhibits, concerts, and lectures.
Open: July-August, Tue-Fri, 11am-3pm. Free.