Former slave Isaac Johnson built the Town Hall in 1884. It features a 60-foot tower and still houses the village's jail. The self-guided walking tour includes homes, churches and commercial buildings from the late 19th and early 20th century. St. Paul's Episcopal Church (315-388-5970), circa 1818, was modeled after St. Paul's in New York; the tower was added in 1827. It is the oldest church building in St. Lawrence County and the oldest parish north of the Mohawk Valley.
Church services are still held on Sundays at 10am.
Map available from Waddington Chamber of Commerce, Town Hall open during business hours.