1172 State Route 9Queensbury, NY 12804
This is Spooky Scary Fun and a Ghoulish Good Time with Zombies as they take over the park.
Noon to 4pm is kid-friendly Halloween fun and a great way for the whole family to celebrate.
Once the clock strikes 5 - the ghouls come out - real hauntings and truly frightening things begin. We crank up the fear factor - fright-filled scare zones are located throughout the park,there are frightening shows, roaming hordes of terrifying creatures scare you around every turn and thrill rides become more terrifying in the dark.
Fright Fest is the North Country's scariest Halloween celebration!
Here are a few encounters planned for ages 12 and under - are you ready?
- Trick-or-Treat Tails - Mini Monsters - wear your costume. Begin at the Old Woman's Shoe through the historic little houses - then join the costume parade and search tasty treats with the Timbertown Gang.
- Scream Contest - Practice your blood-curdling screams and enter the contest at the Timbertown Stage in Timbertown. This is your chance to win amazing prizes!
- Costume Contest - Strut Your Stuff - show off your very cool costumes for a chance to win great prizes daily.
- Monster Mash - A Ghoulish Groove is going on with the classic Halloween gang featuring Dracula, Frank N' Stein, Jack the Werewolf and more. The creepy crew will be dancing to iconic Halloween hits and spreading the Fright Fest Spirit!
Fright by Night encounters after 5pm -
- Skull Manor - Being invited for dinner is always fun - but this might be one invitation you pass on. Brave souls that attend dinner never come back to tell the story.
- Nightmare in CrackAxle Canyon - You must proceed with caution and try not to scream - this haunted lair will only fuel your nightmares. Swarms of zombies roam the abandoned halls looking to torment any soul that dares to pass.
- Total Darkness - Weave through this pitched black labyrinth as the dead wait for dinner to turn the corner. Are you confident you be able to make it out of Total Darkness? Have some scary fun trying!
- Aftermath: Zombies Revenge - Hunt or be Hunted! Your mission is to survive the journey through this nature refuge.
Treat your Family to a Monstrously Terrifyingly Fun time. Mark your calendars and be ready to have Ghoulish Good FUN!
Saturday, 12pm-9pm; Sunday, 12pm-8pm. Monday, October 8th, 12pm-7pm.