14. Speed up to 30 mph on the zipline next to the ski jump at the Olympic Jumping Complex.
15. Enjoy waterfront views of the sprawling Adirondack Great Camps on an Adirondack lake cruise.
16. Plan your next fishing trip in the Adirondacks, where there are over 3,000 lakes, ponds and rivers to explore. Download our comprehensive fishing guide!
17. Test your skills on the waters of Lake Champlain – consistently rated one of the top fisheries on the United States
18. Awake to fresh mountain air. Plan your next camping trip in the Adirondacks.
19. Sample a variety of craft beverages on the Adirondack Craft Beverage Trail, a self-guided tour of area wine, cider, soda and distilled spirits makers.
20. Take to the road on one of the Adirondack North Country scenic byways. Choose your route from our Adirondack Scenic Byways Travel Guide.
21. Take a scenic skyride on a gondola at Gore Mountain in North Creek or Whiteface Mountain in Wilmington. Pack a picnic and take in stunning views at the top.
22. On the western side of the Adirondacks, enjoy an incredible view of the historic Fulton Chain of Lakes on the McCauley Mountain Scenic Chairlift Ride.
23. View native butterflies up close inside the Butterfly House at Paul Smith’s College Visitor Information Center (VIC).
24. Check the VIC’s Events page for programs and workshops happening on Paul Smith's campus throughout the summer, including nature walks, children’s educational programs, concerts and naturalist-led paddles.
25. Enjoy a true Adirondack country store experience at the Speculator Department Store, which has a wide selection of gifts, clothing, housewares and Adirondack-inspired knick-knacks, souvenirs, artwork, toys, and more.
26. And while you’re in Speculator, stop at the public beach for a swim nestled off route 30 on the northernmost point of Lake Pleasant or enjoy a shaded picnic area on the point flanking the beach.
27. Across the street from the beach is the Sacandaga Pathway. With 850 yards of boardwalk the fully wheelchair-accessible trail traverses a variety of habitats and three types of wetlands along a flat-water section of the Sacandaga River.